Awesome Audio Modified Car Club Fast Car Approved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOME AUDIO is a car enthusiast’s heaven Come in and discuss styling, audio, performance and much more!... To view all sections of the forum register today! Awesome Audio is also a FAST CAR approved club & part of AUTOSTARZ bringing car clubs together

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New guy (from Santa Pod)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkspirit

New guy (from Santa Pod) Empty
PostSubject: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 6:06 am

Hi guys thought i'd pop in and say hello after meeting Luke and other guys from here at USC :-)

Top people with some lush motors! Was a pleasure to meet you guys :-)

Mark (Extra cheesy pic included below :-))

New guy (from Santa Pod) E1726ffb

Back to top Go down
S3luke-admin
Admin
S3luke-admin

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:19 am

Heya fella, nice to see you on here!! Glad you joined up as you have a proper trick car, looks so so clean aswell!!

I'm still recovering from USC lol!! You get back alright??

Roll on edition 38!!

Was a pleasure meeting you, hope you attend more shows!
Back to top Go down
https://awesomecaraudio.forumotion.com
chris106

chris106

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:36 am

hi matety ..

glad 2 see ya on here ...

it was nice 2 met ya and have a chat ..

enjoy ya stay here .. hope 2 see ya around
Back to top Go down
lil_ldy
Admin
lil_ldy

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:37 am

Hey Mark,

Good to see you sign up, was nice to meet you at USC and see a well presented car Cool

Hope to see you around and you come along to Edition38!
Back to top Go down
Darkspirit

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 10:09 am

Cheers guys :-)

Still knackered after USC, must be getting old LOL

I do intend to get to Edition 38 and also DC11, was meant to do DC10 but the car wasn't ready in time. Next show for me is the Ultimate BMW show back down at Santa Pod next month so back out with the ol polishing cloth :-)

Look forward to catching up with you guys at the next meet,
Mark
Back to top Go down
Luke-Mod

Luke-Mod

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 3:51 pm

Welcome to the site fella was good to meet you at USC

Must say one of the best bmws I've seen in a while!

Enjoy the site and see you at E38!
Back to top Go down
S3luke-admin
Admin
S3luke-admin

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 1:05 am

You have to get some pics up of ure car fella!! This car is super clean and very VIP on the outside but crazy on the inside!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkspirit

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 2:45 am

:-) LOL Cheers OK, will get some pics up of the install (need to take some first LOL)
Back to top Go down
Darkspirit

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 4:20 pm

Just to update this thread...

If anybody is interested my car is now for sale as I am starting a new project with a Honda S2000...

Please email me on darkspirit@ntlworld.com or tel 07825413154

Thanks,
Mark

Pics of the S2000 and the planned build for that will be coming up shortly, rest assured another PC build (just a lighter more compact one this time) will be going in this one :-)
Back to top Go down
S3luke-admin
Admin
S3luke-admin

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 12:54 am

For sale?!? noooooooooo! the cars so nice tho!

rough idea on price? surely you cant go jap?!? lol
Back to top Go down
Darkspirit

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 12:43 pm

I'd love to keep both if I could but I need to pay off the loan I got to get the 2000 LOL...
I'm looking for about £5500 for the beemer with everything included. It'll take a while to sell I reckon as I'll need to find the right type of person who's looking for this kind of work...

She will be sorely missed but oh my god the Honda's fast :-)

Hope i'm still welcome on here with jap metal? :-)
Back to top Go down
S3luke-admin
Admin
S3luke-admin

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 3:07 pm

haha ofcourse ure welcome mate, im looking forward to the shows next year we will have to meet up!

The beemers one of a kind so im sure it will sell, as you say its getting the right people interested maybe advertise it on talk audio? just a thought!

The cars amazingly clean fella and totally tricked up so i reckon its worth that all day long!

good luck with sale, ill mention it to people also!

is the honda standard?
Back to top Go down
Darkspirit

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 3:22 pm

Cheers dude :-)

Yeah the Honda's standard (for now) coilovers, 17's, front lip and plenty of toys on the inside are planned :-) At the moment i'm just getting her mechanically sound...
Back to top Go down
S3luke-admin
Admin
S3luke-admin

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010, 3:25 pm

a big difference from the beemer tho, the beemer being a big vip looking cruiser to a 2 seater!! what made you change?

plans sound good tho, i take it thats what ill be seing at the shows next year then?
Back to top Go down
Darkspirit

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010, 10:53 am

it's a MASSIVE difference :-) Not sure which I am keeping at the moment. The Honda is a blast to drive but not a realistic everyday prospect and there's very little room for toys.

I fancied a change to something more driver focused, the beemers a cruiser but it's too big, heavy and slow to have proper fun in. Eerytime I get out the Honda i'm grinning from ear to ear and shaking from the adrenaline rush :-)

In an ideal world i'd keep the two, best of both and all that but it's justt not possible :-(

I'll be at the shows in one of them next year for sure though :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy (from Santa Pod)   New guy (from Santa Pod) Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy (from Santa Pod)
Page 1 of 1