Awesome Audio Modified Car Club Fast Car Approved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOME AUDIO is a car enthusiast’s heaven Come in and discuss styling, audio, performance and much more!... To view all sections of the forum register today! Awesome Audio is also a FAST CAR approved club & part of AUTOSTARZ bringing car clubs together

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good meet tonight!

Go down 
+2
Matty_106
S3luke-admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
S3luke-admin
Admin
S3luke-admin

Good meet tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Good meet tonight!   Good meet tonight! EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 3:59 pm

Thought it was a good meet tonight! like the idea of meeting up and then going over if we want to! makes a nice change as we can pick and choose that way!

Whats your thoughts guys n girls? just put the meet back to usual or keep the new location? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://awesomecaraudio.forumotion.com
Matty_106

Matty_106

Good meet tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good meet tonight!   Good meet tonight! EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 5:01 pm

was there a new location? actually i did see you lot parked in the halfords car park i think (im the one wit the red pug 106). I still think the old place is good.
Back to top Go down
S3luke-admin
Admin
S3luke-admin

Good meet tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good meet tonight!   Good meet tonight! EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 1:28 am

Yea the old place is good it's just for new people who want to come to the meets it can be hard to find us!! I'm open to ideas guys so let me know your thoughts'
Back to top Go down
Luke-Mod

Luke-Mod

Good meet tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good meet tonight!   Good meet tonight! EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 2:12 am

Use both? We hold a meet every two weeks so why not have our meets in the new Halfords carpark and then when the 'others' hold there's we can always pop over after a bit like last nite
Back to top Go down
S3luke-admin
Admin
S3luke-admin

Good meet tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good meet tonight!   Good meet tonight! EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 4:08 am

Yeah that could work fella, my only concern is people just going straight up knights park as they know it's busier! I think that's a good idea as then we can all decide where to go or just to stay
Back to top Go down
Luke-Mod

Luke-Mod

Good meet tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good meet tonight!   Good meet tonight! EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 6:25 am

It's good to have the option especially if we get moved on or have any trouble
Back to top Go down
Hyn

Hyn

Good meet tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good meet tonight!   Good meet tonight! EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 1:34 pm

The new location is good. We shud go there often to mark our spot, so no one else can jack it! Very Happy ...plus with those new gay speed bumps at knights park its annoying too.

Like some of u said, we shud go up to the old place aswell as meeting at the new spot. Then we could convoy it up!
Back to top Go down
S3luke-admin
Admin
S3luke-admin

Good meet tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good meet tonight!   Good meet tonight! EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 11:11 am

Yep hyn, I agree with you, we need to make it so that every one knows that's our meeting place as as you say it won't get hijacked then!
Back to top Go down
Hyn

Hyn

Good meet tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good meet tonight!   Good meet tonight! EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 1:01 pm

Yup. Shud have a few regular meets then. as luke (clio) already knos, i hv work most days til late, so unless i get off early,(very unlikely) i usually wont b out til after 11pm.
Tuesday nites im free tho!!
Back to top Go down
lil_ldy
Admin
lil_ldy

Good meet tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good meet tonight!   Good meet tonight! EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 3:15 pm

I'm liking the idea of having our own meeting place at Halfords still and having the option to pop up to Knights Park but... just thinking that people would just go straight to Knights Park because it's busier, but then again, ours will get busier the more people know about it... Smile
Back to top Go down
Luke-Mod

Luke-Mod

Good meet tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good meet tonight!   Good meet tonight! EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 3:30 pm

the quality of cars will be better at our meets tho Wink
Back to top Go down
S3luke-admin
Admin
S3luke-admin

Good meet tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good meet tonight!   Good meet tonight! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 3:10 am

Yea i agree with that!

Much beter crowd i think aswel
Back to top Go down
chris106

chris106

Good meet tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good meet tonight!   Good meet tonight! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:37 am

think we should do both one met mc ds another up there .. down mc ds we will get more people comin over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good meet tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good meet tonight!   Good meet tonight! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good meet tonight!
Page 1 of 1