Awesome Audio Modified Car Club Fast Car Approved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOME AUDIO is a car enthusiast’s heaven Come in and discuss styling, audio, performance and much more!... To view all sections of the forum register today! Awesome Audio is also a FAST CAR approved club & part of AUTOSTARZ bringing car clubs together

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
S3luke-admin
Admin
S3luke-admin

Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets Empty
PostSubject: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 8:02 am

Right details of the Awesome Audio official monthly meets, will always be the same unless posted by a member of the Awesome Audio team!

Held every second Thursday and last Thursday of every month, from 7.30 onwards!

Great location cover if the rain does decide to come along, wide open space, NO speed bumps Very Happy , great laugh and very friendly people, with Mcdonalds just across the car park!

MEET ADDRESS:

THE NEW HALFORDS CAR PARK,
DOWLING WAY,
TUNBRIDGE WELLS
KENT
TN2 3UY

Everyone welcome no matter what car you may drive, please no dangerous driving, burnout's or any such behaviour as it will not be tolerated!!!

Be great to see new people poping down a good night on a Thursday!!
Back to top Go down
https://awesomecaraudio.forumotion.com
Sophie

Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 3:57 pm

i dont think thats going to work luke, as they have a gate on there now and they had locked it tonight by 9;15 :S theres always the new look carpark? x
Back to top Go down
grant77

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 5:38 am

just realised... i know tht area really well.. my ex lives round tht way ahah! funny stuff
Back to top Go down
S3luke-admin
Admin
S3luke-admin

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 5:57 am

Be fine for this meet soph as we will all meet and then move on to meet street elite!

Ahhh that's good fella be good to meet you!! By any chance is ure cupra black??
Back to top Go down
grant77

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 8:36 am

yeah i think it was u spoke to very briefly bout ur wheels on ur audi in haistings... lol... nah its blue,, i wish i could afford a cupra lol would be nice... yeah hope to be at the next one as working late this thursday!
Back to top Go down
chris106

chris106

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 2:39 pm

wht time do ya finsh work m8ty ???
Back to top Go down
grant77

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 9:16 am

bout 12 or 1 on a thursday, but its only this thursday ill be working of a night time Sad typicall aint it!
Back to top Go down
jake_123_123

jake_123_123

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010, 2:11 pm

omg i would love to come but kent thats missions form where i live i try get some one to come along for the drive with me so i dont get bored if i can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S3luke-admin
Admin
S3luke-admin

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 1:04 am

It's about an hours drive from Wycombe mate, straight down the m25 towards gatwick offvat the a21 and then follow that to tunbridge wells, good meet we have going now aswell
Back to top Go down
jake_123_123

jake_123_123

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 6:01 am

yea i ask my mate if he wants to come coz dont mind the drive up there it will be the one goin back lol but would be good to see all of ya anyway!
Back to top Go down
S3luke-admin
Admin
S3luke-admin

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 9:55 am

You coming up then fella??
Back to top Go down
jake_123_123

jake_123_123

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 2:28 pm

You still there mate?
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 2:42 pm

Yeah were all still here.
Back to top Go down
jake_123_123

jake_123_123

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 2:44 pm

Where is it I in maccy d lol
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 2:48 pm

Were in knights park but if your at the maccyds one someone can meet you there and you can follow if you don't know where your going?
Back to top Go down
jake_123_123

jake_123_123

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 2:51 pm

Yea that sounds good not from here so be good if can meet Some one
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 2:58 pm

Would you like someone to come now?
Back to top Go down
jake_123_123

jake_123_123

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 2:59 pm

Yea cox runnin low on battery too lol
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 3:07 pm

Cool I'm at maccyds in a light blue punto lol
Back to top Go down
jake_123_123

jake_123_123

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 3:08 pm

Ok I drive round I in astra lol I look now
Back to top Go down
jake_123_123

jake_123_123

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:46 pm

I'm back all ready without sat nav it took me hour to get back much better! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets   Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Details Of The Awesome Audio Meets
Page 1 of 1